1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UPC Distributors

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by TeamUniversal, Nov 13, 2008.

1. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

We would like to welcome a few of our distributors to Team Universal! We encourage any of you to contact the distributor nearest you for volume pricing/discounts, as well as, any of your other needs. If there are any questions, feel free to contact Steve Churak at UPC at (847)971-3849.

Pro-Mower
    11566 Timken Ave.
    Warren, MI
    (586)754-7009

Johns' Garage
    1944 Monroe Ave.
    Glenview, IL 60025
    (847)998-9557

We also have an East Coast distributor which will be posted soon. If you are interested in becoming a distributor, contact Steve Churak at UPC. Thanks!

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Thank you, Steve!!

I am John Agostini, 1/2 of Pro-Mower and Snow Equipment. We are a Blizzard and Western dealer located in SE Michigan, and now a proud member of the Universal Snowplow Controller family. I am on this site to try and help our fellow plowers as best I can.

Both me and my brother, Mike, the other 1/2 of Pro-Mower, have plowed snow for a number of years. We started our lawn& snow care business in 1990. We were in it 'till 2001, when we both suffered joint injuries, and started our equipment company. So we know where you guys are coming from.

You can visit us at www.pro-mower.com. Our phone is 586-754-7009 Our area covers MI. OH, and IN.

We look foward to growing with Universal and hope to be of service to our fellow Plowsite members. JOHN

P.S. As with any new product, we are ourselves learning the many features and benifits of this great product. If we don't have an answer for you immediatly, we will get back to you with the answer. Thanks!!