1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UP DATE on my 96 Ford

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Ole Tower, May 16, 2007.

1. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

Ole Tower Here! I finally got my 96 problems Corrected?--Fuel Leak--inspecting & tightnig a few bolts here & there!--it Pulls Good! plenty of Power--& Stops Good--I built a New rear Bumper-- & I*M Glad WE bought a FORD as in listening to the other Diesel pick Up Owners!--they have their Problems!--I have Hauled a few Loads--Junk Cars on my Trailer & a couple of Large Boats! Goes Really GOOD--after looking over the After-Market Stuff & Prices--I*LL order the Gages on the Post item & Modify the Exhaust myself--to a streight PIPE! & I*M looking for a set of Good Used 285 Tires & hopefully mounted on Wheels? to Use this Summer & change Back to the 235s this comming Winter! Bottom Line!! I*M Really HAPPY w/ IT & other than Fuel prices rising every DAY! which Effects US ALL! & Our Worry of SNOW & ICE in getting any Where? this Comming Winter?--is Simply GONE! & like every One ELSE! I have looked Over all the NEW Diesel Pick Ups!--but--I can*t SEE?--any Advantage?? in Buying One?? & NO! & like most of US! I can*t Afford ONE!!--as their ALL Pretty!--but--NOT $50.000 Pretty! So I*LL PASS on All the NEW ONES! & Thanks to ALL for All Your INFO! as I Really Appricate IT!--Ole Tower--