1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unusually warm Nov...

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Turf Commando, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Not sure anymore what kind of winter were going to have, these warmer temps makes me wonder if will have an ample year...?
  2. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Itl come, this isnt the first year weve had a warm november. But i hope it comes soon!
  3. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

it does seem rather warm and dry.. It always does seem to even out though.. I am not sure if the snow dance helps or not?..
  4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Were still having between 45 - 65 degree days and dropping to low 30's at night. I'm hoping we get alot more cold weather before the snow flies.
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

For us a warm Nov. means Dec. Blizzards.
  6. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I am still two weeks out with work lined up. I do not need any snow yet, still lots of money elsewhere.

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Pattern change should take place around or shortly after thanksgiving according to accu-weather.com