1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unusual

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ghosttridder, Jan 29, 2006.

1. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

This has got to be the worst winter i have ever seen in my life :(, according to the weather man, tom skilling from chicago, there were only two other Januarys at this temperature, since 1870 somthing. only TWO! and this is the third one

2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

it sure has been wierd. its raining now, and SUPPOSE to turn to snow around midnight, we will see. it was around 40 or so yesterday which is nice. for me at least, if it is going to be 20 out i at least want it to snow. :D
    just waite someone will come along and say how nice it is having a seasonal contract and how they are making so much $$ for nothing. :rolleyes:

3. ghosttridder

ghosttridder Member

ah yes the seasonal contractors, they have it made..indeed you have a point there. But one thing remains, I'M NOT A SEASONAL CONTRACTOR :cry: :dizzy: :cry: !!