1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Untra Mount Stand Shoe Spring Top Part?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by baldplowguy, Feb 7, 2011.

1. baldplowguy

baldplowguy Junior Member

I ripped the bottom off of the shoe on the drivers side. It is the part that you push down on to get the shoe to touch the ground. I bought the bottom part from my dealer but the broken part (where you set the pin for height) is rusted shut to the top part with the spring around it. The height of these two parts is set by a roll pin.

My dealer told me I cant just buy this top part but must buy the whole assembly for $225!!!

Does anyone know if I can buy just this part or where I might find it used?

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

you can buy just the upper piece and spring. its called a stand shoe assembly. around $90 shipped to your door.

3. baldplowguy

Thanks Man!

Do you have a part number? I did found the whole assembly for 180 delivered it is part number 67845...

4. no lead

#48523 stand plunger assembly. this is just the top tube and spring.

5. baldplowguy

Awesome! Thanks, I just ordered it for less than $30 delivered. Only one place had it listed... check out my kids trout on fb. I just friended ya!

6. no lead

the plunger assy is cheap. the $90 part is the upper and lower and shoe with both springs.

7. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

No lead

I guess he didn't understand it correctly..