1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unseasonable cold Temps.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Tony Bonventre, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Tony Bonventre

Tony Bonventre Sponsor

Anyone in the North East has gotta be thinking about the reality that winter is coming. The last few days especially nights, have been pretty cold. I wonder if these cold Temps. are any kind of a sign for this upcoming winter.

2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I hope its a good sign for this winter. It was in the upper 40's a few nights ago here. I don't like the heat at all but i would like to have a few more 90+ degree days to go to the beach and not be cold. Iam redy for fall though and the cooler weather.

3. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I am not ready for winter yet. Please keep the temps reasonable for a little longer while I do my engine swap. Once I am done please feel free to dump snow five days a week on the Niagara Area. Thanks for the cooperation! :p

4. DJC

DJC Senior Member

going to be in the mid 40's tonight in Michigan

5. fisher42

fisher42 Banned

i think there is defintly going to be a lot of snow this year. The farmer i was recently talking to agreed.

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

We can only hope that the trend of wet weather continues into winter as frozen rain. Perhaps we will make up for last so called winter.

7. Snow Jaw

Snow Jaw Senior Member

yeah it's getting kind cold in Omaha Ne. temp been near the 50 it has been around 50 and 55 at night, day time temp not over 70
    but next week could be like 80 85 as weather man on tv says.

8. DJC

DJC Senior Member

here in Mid-michigan we have had very very little rain. Could you send us a little:waving: