1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unlock the networking forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Got Grass?, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

2. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Yeah, I was kinda wondering why nobody else had posted anything, especially given the level of enthusiasm the idea seems to have generated. Since I tried to post, now I undrerstand.

What's up with that?

3. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

If you guys read Chuck Smith's post in the other forum he said he was Waiting on Chuck K to authorize this new forum and when he did Chuck Smith would transfer the info to the new forum.

4. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

I guess I took for granted that since it appeared as a Forum it had been given the green light. I suppose that could be the answer though.

Although the guidelines Chuck posted make it look as though we should post new threads that identify our geographic location, rather than Chuck just transferring all the other posts over. That would make it easier to sort through anyway.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2003
  5. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

ahh... I dont read every post of every thread all the time....:drinkup:

6. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

It's unlocked now.

~Chuck

7. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Chuck, I noticed that West Palm Beach was not included in the locations you started threads for. I'm thinking of retiring there in a few years and opening a sno bear dealership.....

:drinkup: