1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unknown Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowingsince73, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

I have a couple of plows that I do not know who made them. They look simular to a Fisher but do not have trip edges. I am sure someone on this site will know.

snow plow unknown 1.jpg

2. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

That looks like an old Pathfinder snowplow made in here in Rhode Island by Pathfinder snowplows.

3. cigam

cigam Guest

Ooo. Yes it looks like a Pathfinder. Those plows are nice looking.

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

The plow definately looks like a pathfinder to me, i just checked out their website to see if i could find that symbol thats on the back of the plow in question, no luck. Still it looks alot like their full moldboard trip plows. How long have you had the plow? Do you have anymore pictures? What vehicle is the plow on and how does the plow mount to the truck, iam sure if someone sees the mount they can tell you for sure.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

they dont give much info on there site pretty blah on there be half

6. Plowingsince73

Plowingsince73 Junior Member

I have had the smaller plow (6.5') for several years. I have never had it on a truck. I do not have any brackets. The other one I have is larger I think it is 7.5' or 8'. It looks like it had 4 trip springs originally. Also looks like it has down presure. tom