1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

universal tractor mount

Discussion in 'METAL PLESS Snow Plows / Wing Plows / Box Plows' started by s_aloisio, Feb 16, 2014.

1. s_aloisio

s_aloisio Member

I have approval from the wife to start a tractor/blower snow removal company in the fall.

I currently have a landini blizzard 85 and am deciding between a kubota m100x or m108s with an inverted blower. planning on keeping the landini as my emergency back up machine for now.

Have some quotes coming in for blower prices (located in Prince George BC). The dealers in Alberta are pretty slow getting back to me.

well back to my question. will the metal pless sub mount fit between these tractor models or is there to much of a size difference there?

approximately how much are the frame mount systems for the 80-100hp size machines?

2. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Yes the subframe will fit on all 3 model tractors you mentioned.
    They are all pretty close in size so there will be no issue. I would like to quote you a subframe, but want you to know only a Metal Pless blade will fit on our subframe. Subframe MKS2 (80-150HP) $3,830.00 + transport. If you do decide to go with the Metal Pless, I would be able to hook you up with the inverted blower, and have them both shipped together saving you some money.

3. s_aloisio

s_aloisio Member

Niege: I have read all of your posts on blowers and the use of AG tractors in snow removal, the information you have provided has been a major influence in my starting this new venture.

I'd love to call and pick your brain about he normand blowers and metal pless blades, as well as a few other questions on AG tractors.

thanks

4. Neige

Neige Sponsor

You can call me pretty much anytime at 514-608-4675.