1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount Wiring for Chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by plowandski, Feb 7, 2011.

1. plowandski

plowandski Member

Hi guys,

I'm new to plowing and the site. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. I've picked up a 7'6'' Western Standard (STD) Unimount. I've already got the truck mount on, but it didn't come with any wiring off of the plow (the plow is wired). What exact part numbers do I need to get all the wiring and controls? The truck is a 2004 Silverado 1500. The headlights are stamped HB3 and HB4. The two plugs on the truck are a 12-pin plug and a 2 pin plug. Thanks in advance. I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I need. How complicated is the wiring? I'm fairly in-tune with stuff like this but should I just pay someone to get it done right? How much money would I be looking at to get just the wiring installed? Thanks.
  2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not to familiar with the part number for western plows,but my advice to you would be to post a thread on the western forum and see what you come up with.I would be willing to install the wiring if you need a hand with it,I'm in chelmsford.

truck mount-67960-1
    headlamp harness-29048
    3 port isolation module-29070-1

Those part are off the western quick match website
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

The Western Unimount electric valve control system is the same system as the Fisher MM1 SEHP 2 plug set up.