1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount to Ultra Lights Question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fordmstng66, Oct 29, 2008.

1. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

Ok i am converting my unimount to my 07 Silverado New Body, and i am hoping someone can help me find the correct part number for the wire harness for the lights, i am hoping to keep the ones i have on my unimount, and i am having a hard time getting a part number from the dealers. Any help would be great.

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Do you have an iso module? 3 port or 4 port?
    If you have a 3 port you need headlamp harness # 29048, 4 port 27780 this is for the classis bdy style. If you have the new body style then you need part # 29400-2 for a 3 port, and part# 28400/29420/28027-2 for a 4 port... I have part# 27780 if you need it. $40 shipped..

3. fordmstng66

Thanks i have a 3 port module, and already have the 29400-2 harness for the truck side. I need to figure out what harness i need for the Plow side for the lights. I know i have an option to buy new, or use what i have, and buy a new harness, and that is the number i am looking for. Thanks for your help.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You'll need to run it as a 3 plug setup so I hope thats how you have the truck side set up..

Use the 26359 3 pin plow side control harness and the 26377 11 pin lighting harness. You'll want to change the harness all the way to the lights...

5. fordmstng66

So far i should have everything for the truck side 3 plug setup. I have 29400-2,63411,26345 on the truck side plus the 3 port module. I just need the 26359, and the 26377 harness for the plow side. Thank you, that is what i needed to get this done, my dealer gave me the wrong number for the plow side light harness.