1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount pro

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snapaj, Feb 20, 2008.

1. snapaj

snapaj Junior Member

Hello!
    New here and have bought a unimont pro but didn`t get the controler and wanted to know if it is possable to use 2 toggles to opperate the plow. 1 being 2way monentary (right&left) and the other 1way monentary (up&down) I seen a post by a memeber for lots of western parts but the phone # is not working so tryed to go this way :blush2::cry::dizzy:

Thanks

snapaj :)

2. RipT

RipT Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. I don't have a wiring diagram, but as I understand it, there is more to it than that. Check one of the sponsors, ebay or Northern for a basic joy-stick controller made for this series Western.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It is possible to use a twin toggle set up but you also need a couple diodes (placed in the correct direction of course) to make it all work correctly.

4. snapaj

snapaj Junior Member

Thank You Very Much :) thats what i was thinking on the toggle`s so I`m going today to pick up joystick.... and the right relay :)

You peeps are great here! Thanks again :)

snapaj :)