1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount Pro Plow angling problem

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by JMCD, Feb 15, 2006.

1. JMCD

JMCD Junior Member

I have a mid 90's unimount Pro plow. The problem is that it angles great to the right, but when i angle it to the left, it either gets stuck and doesnt go or it goes extremely slow. Its been angling slow for a while now but recently its gotten worse where it just won't angle at all to the left. the motor runs like it wants to go but it just doesn't. Sometimes if i pull on the one side of the plow when it gets stuck, it will then start moving. I was thinking maybe a valve isnt opening up or something like that. If anyone has had this experiance or has an idea of the cause , it would be of great help .thanks

2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes probably a valve. Got to Westerns web site and get mechanics manuals. The show how to get valves out, which one is which, and how to test to see if they are bad.