1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UniMount power units

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowMatt13, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

2 units for sale. Both units blasted and painted, buyer pays shipping if not a local pick up. Will work with buyer on shipping if full asking price is paid.

Unit 1: Inspected and serviced. New motor gasket and swivel fittings. Lift cylinder in good condition. Cover on back is on but bottom cracked where screw holds it into housing. Unit works, however, cannot verify individual functions at this time. $325.00

Unit 2: Identical to unit 1, also has new packing set and wiper (cylinder is good condition). New plastic cover over valves with new screws. This unit has been tested and performs all functions. $425.00

PM or email me for pictures snowmatt13@hotmail.com

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

These come with plow side harness or no? What do you mean on unit 1 that you can't verify individual functions? just need a jumper wire and western schematic? If you can test and it works, id be interested

3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

No plow side harness included. I hooked a temp 9-pin and power/ground to it last night. Running through the functions it pushed oil out one fitting for both angle requests so that would lead me to believe a stuck and/or damaged cartridge. That's all I know.