1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

unimount on a 97 chevy help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by m.$terner, Oct 21, 2010.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

recently bought a 7.6 western unimount for my 97 chevy 1500. came with the mount for the the truck but no bolts. searched westerns website for help but not finding the information. a install diagram would be helpful as would what bolts i need. would rather just go to a hardware store and buy the bolts i need rather than purchase the complete set but will entertain either idea.cant even find a list of what bolts would be needed. looking for install instructions mainly. any help greatly appreciatated.thanks
  2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Westerns website

go to service
    you have to select your info....snowplow, unimount
    select mounts, then it will give you a list for install instructions.
    Select 1988 and later 1500 and it's a PDF file, lists every nut and bolt size
  3. bsayles

bsayles Junior Member

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

ok.thank you both for your information. im going to look into it more this weekend and maybe get around to it next weekend