1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount Mvp

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowMatt13, Apr 10, 2016.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Listing for a friend. Rusty but straight, good cutting edge. Some rust though but will not effect performance. Lift and angle cylinders in good shape. Did not plow 15/16 winter. Was taken out of service spring 15 working. Needs lights and harness. Email for pics, going to auction this upcoming weekend of it doesn't sell. snowmatt13@hotmail.com
    700.00 obo. Located in Richmond IL

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Newbie....it's always best to post pics.

3. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

good luck at the auction!

4. SnowMatt13

Funny Pat, this is the one place that fights me constantly with posting pics.
    Don't need luck, it's going to sell for whatever it sells for.
    Someone buys it for $1.00 then they get the deal of a lifetime.

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I heard that.

I figured out a trick to post pictures taken by my phone to Plowsite.

Take pictures as you normally would then text them to yourself.

Then save those ones to your gallery, did automatically resizes them. This works on my Droid I really don't use my Apple phone at all so I'm not sure if that would work on it.

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I'd consider it. I have a single Unimount in service and would love to upgrade it to a Vee. Can you get me some pics? 847-239-0451

7. SnowMatt13

Pics sent.

8. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

I ran a uni mvp on a truck a couple years ago, it was a great plow. Not as fast as my mvp plus plows, but same speed as my original ultramount mvp. For the price a few rust holes can be patched easy.

9. SnowMatt13

Based on what I was told this is what it would take to complete it:
    Lights with harness
    3 plastic covers where the valves/cartridges are located
    Because it sat I'd recommend a flush and fill for fluid.
    Aside of the 2 locations of holes, which can be patched, and don't do anything to its structure....it's solid just rusty.