1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

unimount mvp problem.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by POWERSTROKE 350, Jan 28, 2009.

1. POWERSTROKE 350

POWERSTROKE 350 Junior Member

latley it seems that the wings are very sensative and push back when i am pushing a lot of snow. it is getting annoying having to realign the plow for each push. also when i angle the plow the wing that is up kicks back a bit, i know this is normal, but about 1/4 of the time it goes way past this little bit, if not all the way back into the v position. how do fix these problem. also i would like the plow to drop quicker, i played with the screw on the back side of the pump but it has not seemed to help.

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

you say screw on the back side of the pump? the quill for lower should be on the valve body next to the motor. you probably turned out the crossover relief. that will bring your wing back in a quick hurry.

3. POWERSTROKE 350

POWERSTROKE 350 Junior Member

so could that be why my wing is coming back? where exactly is the quill located

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

looking at the plow from the front it will be on the right side of the motor looks like a threaded stud with a straight screwdriver slot