1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

unimount mvp parts wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wezz_23, Oct 10, 2009.

1. wezz_23

wezz_23 Junior Member

all i have is a unimount western mvp blade and truck braket...looking for hydro pump,wiring, and controler
    thanks
    -josh

2. bruno123

bruno123 Junior Member

unimount MVP plow parts

I have 2002 pump wiring and selinoids on the pump not sure if all the seliniods work but there all there also have left right pistions. Throw me a price you would be willintg to pay or will work something.
    Mike

3. wezz_23

wezz_23 Junior Member

You ever use the pump or did you just buy it used? what truck is the wiring off of? And do you have a controler too?

4. bruno123

bruno123 Junior Member

Used the pump for the half of the 2007 season then bought a new Western V-plow, it was on a 2002 Chevy 2500 HD and I do not have a controller. I have taken the pump motor off of the plow and wiring too. I really am not looking for a lot out of these kinda just want to get a reasnable price.
    let me know
    mike

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not to butt in on this deal, but how much would you want for the wings or at least the right side??

6. wezz_23

wezz_23 Junior Member

well i'll take them....where ya located....i got an 05 duramax so that would be mint...pm me with your number..thanks

7. bruno123

bruno123 Junior Member

517-886-0514

8. bruno123

bruno123 Junior Member

lansing, michigan

9. bruno123

bruno123 Junior Member

the right wing is damaged but the left wing is ok
    dont wont much for it, make me a offer
    only thing you will have to pick up local
    zip 48908
    Mike

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks Mike. Do me a favor and send pics if you can to clearwater1@att.net. I'm wondering if I could even use the both right wings to make one. Mine was repaired halfassed by someone who patched in part of a straight blade into the center. Anything would probably be better than that.

Bill