1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

unimount leak advice please

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by randomb0b123, Nov 6, 2011.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

put plow on today and everything functions but there is a small leak that i need to fix. i took a pic of it if anybody knows what exactly i need to do to fix it and how to fix it please share. thanks [​IMG]
  2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

There are three o-rings behind that valve block and one of them is your leak. There are three bolts that hold the valve block to the main pump housing, make sure they are tight. If they are tight then you will have to take them right out, pull the valve body off and replace the o-rings. But all the fluid will drain out of the reservoir so be prepaired either to catch it in a clean container or have a few liters of fresh fluid. You can buy original o-rings but I just use generic o-rings out of a kit, much cheaper.