1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount Joystick trade anyone?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by leepotter, Sep 12, 2011.

1. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

Looking for a handheld controller for my Unimount Western straight blade. Only thing wrong with this one is the plastic it missing on the stick. Or buy it for $140 Shipped.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I have one. It is actully a Fisher Fish Stick. But is just like the Western. Just yellow buttons instead of red. I don't need a joystick. But I would sell it to you for $135 shipped. I sold my Unimount and he didn't want to pay extra for the Fish Stick. It works great, I only used it for 2 seasons.

PM me if interested, or I plan to list it in the classifieds.

kevlars

3. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

If I can sell this one I would gladly buy it. Damn truck has sucked up all the extra cash I got.

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I know what you mean. I have some maintenance I have to do to my truck before the snow flies. About $1500 worth!

Let me know. I am planning on listing it in the classifieds soon, to get some cash for parts.

kevlars

5. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I always kept my joystick in the truck as a backup. Never know what might happen. A buddy of mine smashed his handheld in the door of the truck when he got out it slid off of the seat. He was screwed till he got somebody to get there with their controller so he could get the truck home and get a new controller. Cost him alot of cash. So, I just left this one under the seat while using the Fish Stick. Just a thought.

kevlars

6. KCsnowman

KCsnowman Member
    from Kansas

Im interested in the handheld if you still have it. I assume it will work for the 6 pin western straight blade.

7. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

Sorry, it is sold.
    There was another Fishstick in the classifieds that should work. I think he wanted $140 for it.

Kevlars

8. kewas01

kewas01 Junior Member

Looking for wiring harness and joy stick

i just bought WESTERN 7’ 6" UNIMOUNT PRO PLOW and the wiring harness for the lights is for mid 80's GM. Looking to trade or purchase wiring harness to hook up lights to my 97 GM Tahoe.

Tony