1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount help on 97 f 250hd

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DIRISHMAN, Oct 21, 2010.

1. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey guys need some please?? Last season I broke a hydrolic line on the right lower directional cylinder. I replaced the line and figured out where to fill it up at on the pump with more fluid and went on with my plowing for the rest of the season.It seemed to be ok maybe a little jerky sometime but all ok.This year I lost my house and had to move my plow hooked it up and it went right up, left and right ok .When I went to lower it to no avail then it went down and so I raised it back up and it went down but only part way so I push down on the cylinder and it moved a little so then I stood on it and it went down some more plow touched the ground but not enough to unhook the chains. I was told I needed to bleed the system if this is so HOW DO I DO THIS AND WHERE??????? H--E--L--P PLEASE THANKS DMAC:dizzy::dizzy::cry: / IRISHMAN