1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

**Unimount angle problem**

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by BLK BZT, Nov 18, 2014.

1. BLK BZT

BLK BZT Junior Member

My 7'6" straight blade will sometimes not angle to the left. If I unplug the controller connector or truck side connector it will start working again. Sometimes it will work for a while and then it stops and I have to unplug the connectors again. Any help greatly appreciated.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

When it's not working, do you still hear the marshmallow clicking from under the hood?
    How many threads of plow problems do you have going on at the same time?
  3. BLK BZT

BLK BZT Junior Member

There is no sound when I try to angle left. Everything else works fine. Just 2 post with problems. That's enough! lol
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Ok start at the solenoid, see if your getting power to the small terminal when it's not working. And start working backwards, where are you losing power.
  5. pabaker66

pabaker66 Senior Member

just had same problem. Every time I unplugged it i made the broken wire in the plug reconect. fixed the broken wire and it works fine.
  6. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

If unplugging the controller and plugging it back in resolves it then I would be looking at the wires near the plug, most likely the wires in the controller side.