1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount 7.6 straight to a Vee

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DIRISHMAN, Dec 5, 2010.

1. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

need a little help found a old unimout vee and I have a 7.6 pro poly straight.This plow has no harness and would like to know if I could just plug in and go being that I have a unimount already or is there a change needed ????

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. Chipper

Chipper Member

I "think" you can get a new wiring harness to piggy back onto your existing harness to run the controller/plow. Your current straight blade controller will not work with a V-plow. Wasn't to expensive just contact your local dealer. I was looking at doing the same thing until I found the 06 and got the 9.5foot MVP.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Wow wish it was me that is with a newer mvp but right now money is an issue probably like everyone else in these times right now LOL :nod: But hey thanks for all help and I will call around my local shops regaurding what you have mentioned thanks Dennis Mac