1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimount 6.5 for sale complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PBC IN BUFFALO, Jan 13, 2006.

1. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

Heres the deal ....I have and dont need a western unimount 6.5 complete plow set-up for a 2001 dodge dakota. (Wifes truck I was going to set-up as a back-up plow truck but now selling truck) After getting the mounting brackets which are basically in brand new condition, wiring harness & plow controll toggle switch, brand new never installed timberns, a brand new mounting bolt kit from western which includes all brand new bolts needed for installing, a solid western unimount 6 & 1/2 foot suv plow without a pump... apparantly it was stolen from the previous owner. It also it has a poly moldboard sheild for improved snow deflection. The western pump currently on the unit was a spare that I had and only used for about maybe 20 hours tops... it shows... when one of my pumps failed during a serious friday night storm. I can explain more if somones interested by email (northernerie@aol.com) plus Im willing to deliver plow or meet in a reasonable distance from buffalo ny for a fair fee. As for price YOU make ME an offer, please be reasonable if youd like a response to your offer. As soon as I get time I will probally place it on ebay. OK this post is long enough already..............I can supply pics via email in a few days... thanks!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  2. PBC IN BUFFALO

Bumped Selling Truck Soon

Id really like to move this plow soon especially if delivery is nescescary, so I can drive the truck im trading in and put the miles on it. I am willing to drive just about anywhere for a fair price. need pics just ask.... going to put on ebay soon where I saw a similar plow with no lights or pump go for 800$ ......somones gotta need a plow for a dodge dakota or just a 6.5 plow alone....any questions Northernerie@aol.com

3. PBC IN BUFFALO

Older pic of plow being painted and gone thru new pix soon

Im not sure how to size the pics so they fit and dont look .....well you know what im saying, any help with sizing would be greatly appreciated .... I did look thru the sight and couldnt find any real help thanks in advance PBC

plow2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  4. PBC IN BUFFALO

working on better pix

[​IMG]

western plow suv 002.jpg

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Do you still have the plow?

6. PBC IN BUFFALO

Yes I do havent had much time to do anything with it until today

I have lots of much better pics I took today of everything ... hooked up to truck and what not close-ups let me know what youd like pics of and i will gladly send them to you.

7. Rgory

Rgory Member

8. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I'll take thos pics...salsllc@gmail.com

9. PBC IN BUFFALO

10. PBC IN BUFFALO

11. PBC IN BUFFALO

12. PBC IN BUFFALO

13. PBC IN BUFFALO

14. PBC IN BUFFALO

Chevy plow mount 3/4 1 ton 99 and up

check out my other ebay auctiond for this mount

15. PBC IN BUFFALO

Even more equipment added

check out the rest of my items ..... thanx

16. PBC IN BUFFALO

Bid Bid Bid

Auctions endiing soon somone must want to must want to make some sort of reasonable offre!!!!!

17. PBC IN BUFFALO

lowered price (now its a deal) will even make a trade plows gotta go and NOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4605795656&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Im selling this truck very soon and would prefeer to use it in case I have to deliver this plow so I really need to move this plow ... willing to accept trades , offers...or both can supply extra pics now that its un installed .....frame, controller and wiring are all in excellent shape never seen snow ( NOW Dont let this lul in the weather fool you (THE SNOW WILL COME) and when it does youll be thrilled that you have this......Trades I'd consider a 12" open trailer w/ ramp + $$$ depending on quality , 7 1/2 or 8' rear plow with sides and cutting edge (just the bucket & frame only) misc landscape equip....large aluminum bagger + $$$$, Make me some interesting suggestions!!!!!! NOTHING STUPID PLEASE !!!!!!!

18. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I will give you 800 for it and meet you near NYC which is about half way.

19. PBC IN BUFFALO

half to pass

gonna half to pass on that one but thanks for the offer!

20. sport-trac

sport-trac Junior Member

you don't still have the plow bye chance????

James