1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Unimog snowthrower - Dartmouth NS - Canada

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dellwas, Feb 19, 2009.

1. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Local importer in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada has the following snowthrower forsale, only has 3400 kilometers on it, used at an airport in Germany. I'm not affiliated with him, just saw the posting in a local newsgroup. You'll have to contact him if interested. Price is $59,000 CDN. First link shows it, second is to his company homepage:

2. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

omg...... i'm in love...... ok, not 60 g's in love...... that still rocks though
  3. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Yup, nice, low miles, well taken care of, but not worth 60G, even if it is a MOG. Stephen's prices are on the high side, even for CDN. dollars!

My wife is Hungarian, the plan is for us to go over in a year or two and I'm going to see what I can find in Hungary, Germany, or Switzerland to bring back. Other option I'm thinking of is a tractor. We live in the boonies and have a lumbar yard that will let me cut fire wood nearby. Tractor (or a MOG) would be great for that.

Where in NS are you from? I'm in Chester Grant.