1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Uni-mount plows still produced?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by GripTruk, Dec 31, 2005.

1. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I see an ad for a 7.5 western plow that is one year old.
    If this plow was bought new is it reasonable to assume it is an ultramount plow, or is there a chance that it could be that new but a uni-mount?

I guess lets assume that it was not new-old stock. Were they still selling uni-mounts one year ago? I don't see anything about unimount on the western site so I believe they consider it the "old version"

Anyone?

2. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

must be an ultra mount in that size. The last unimounts produced were the sport-ute 6.5 ftrs any thing else(except heavyweight) was ultra mount.

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Correct.

However, there is still the SLIM possibility that this uni-mount set up has been collecting dust in a warehouse for a few years. The possibility does exist but it's not very likely.

4. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

I got a chance to talk to the guy and it is in fact an ultramount. So it wasn't a leftover or anything.

Now I just need to find the truck mount for my Tahoe!

If I can get a good used one i'll make out like a bandit.

-jer