1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Uni-Mount Fit Questions

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Monsterdigger, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Monsterdigger

Monsterdigger Junior Member

First Off Happy New Year !!! Im New Here To The Site An I Need Help ...Will My 2001 3/4 Ram Uni-Mount Fit My 2004 1 ton Ram Under Frame Wiring ect...:confused:? I Have Alway's Used Myer Plows For The Last 18 yrs Western Is A New Brand For Me The Last Few Yrs .. Thanks...Russ
  2. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

You will need new wiring, headlights that match the new truck wires. I had to buy the "white" dot headlights and you will need a Ultra to uni mount adapter kit, and the 04 will only have an Ultra mount bracket available for it. I had the same problem when I went to the 03. It isn't cheap that is for sure. I just bought a new Pro Plus for my 05 because the adapter sits so low and was hanging up on a lot of stuff.
  3. Monsterdigger

Monsterdigger Junior Member

Thanks For The Reply ....At Least Now I Dont Have Get Under The Truck Yet Thanks Again .. Russ
  4. daredevil1

daredevil1 Member

This listing says: "Western uni-mount PRO plow (fits all uni-mounts) and frame for 1988-1998 and also 1999+2000 old body style Chevrolet and GMC Trucks. Also fits tahoes,yukons,suburbans.In good condition with no rust holes.Includes joy stick control and harness."

Do you think it is the right mount for a 1997 1/2 ton Tahoe? Thanks

Aslo what is the difference between the one above and this one below? They both say they are a Western Unimount Pro 7.5

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009