1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

uni mount angling problems

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 262markm, Dec 3, 2011.

1. 262markm

262markm Junior Member

Seems I have a intermittent problem sometimes when I angle right then go back to angle left as soon as I let of the controller it slaps back right
    Any ideas

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

what type of control?

3. 262markm

262markm Junior Member

Handheld controller

4. Moonlighter

Moonlighter Senior Member

You probably have a broken wire going into the controller or the board is starting to go. Do you have a spare controller or a buddy with one you can plug in to test for sure.

5. 262markm

262markm Junior Member

i tried another controller same problems

also it doesnt happen all the time and it seems like if i wait a few minutes it will go back to acting normal again

how do i remove the valves to clean them?

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

you have to clean your valves. your S2 or S3 is most lilkey sticking if it will only go right.

There is a valve box on the side of the plow. Remove the cover and there will be three coils inside of the cover on top of the 3 poppet valves. Pull off the nut on the end of the coil, slide the coil off, then use a scoket to remove the valve. Clean throughly and reinstall