1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Underhood Mechanical Pump Meyers

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brown91redcam, Dec 8, 2010.

1. brown91redcam

brown91redcam Junior Member

I have a friend with a older meyers with underhood belt driven pump that doesn't hold angle when pushing into a bank,does anyone know how I would go about identifying this setup if I can get parts or know what I should look for,I suspect it has a fault in the valve assembly but I am unfamiliar with this older setup and just looking for advice on possible repair if parts are still available,this is just a older truck that only plows his driveway so he is not looking to put much into it but any advice or information would be greatly appreciated,thanks for any helpThumbs Up

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Are you sure it is a meyer pump. It could be a different brand pump converted to work with a meyer plow.

3. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

we sold a Meyer Fan Belt Kit to a customer back in the 80's when they first came out and removed it soon after.......I think we still have the parts.

4. brown91redcam

brown91redcam Junior Member

I was only told it is a Meyer pump,I will go check it out soon he was going to look for any markings to identify it and let me know if he finds anything I will keep you posted thanks for replies