1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Undercarriage for a jeep on a blazer?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by wheelmanm80, Jan 13, 2011.

1. wheelmanm80

wheelmanm80 Member

I am posting this for a buddy that has gotten into a bind. i was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to attach an undercarriage for a jeep to a blazer... the jeep undercarriage is off a 2000 and the blazer is a 99. i believe it is a smaller whoop style for the 6 1/5 foot plow... also maybe someone could tell me this... would the 7.5 blade be too much for the blazer?
  2. Bashby

Bashby Senior Member

Unless you're a good welder/fabricator I wouldnt try it. To take it to a welding shop would probably cost as much as buying the correct mounting carton and it wouldnt be as good. I think a 7'6" plow would be too much for a blazer.
  3. wheelmanm80

wheelmanm80 Member

unfortunately the hoop for a jeep kit is too small for the blazer setup so either we gotta get the whole thing from one guy for a cheap price and weld it or buy a bunch of different and put a whole lot of money into it... welding shouldn't be to bad\
  4. Y-town IceMan

Y-town IceMan Junior Member

thats alot of weight for a blazer. IFS is the enemy