1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

undercarriage for 01 f250

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by powerstroke_7.3, Feb 11, 2008.

1. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

alrite im looking at this meyer plow the c-series 8.5 ft it has the undercarriage mount for a 99-02 ram im looking for the undercarriage for a 01 f250 diesel any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

tell me if this sounds right... EZ Mount Mounting Carton, fits Ford-250/350 Super Duty, 5200lb (V) 4WD the plow is a little older so im going to assume that its the classic style????
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If it's and "older" plow then I'd also have to assume EZ Classic would be correct..

Does it look similar to this one in the pic? If so, then your dealing with the classic style mount..

4. powerstroke_7.3

powerstroke_7.3 Member

yep thats the one... it is an EZ classic
  5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

The mount that you see in this photo is for a 99-04 Ford Super Duty
  6. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Powerstroke, Do you need the mount just under the truck that the lights and pump slide into? If so I might have one. It's for a 99-2004 ford I think, I'll have to look it up. Let me know. I'm in new york.