1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

under the hood Hydraulics Fisher

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 2WHEELGNNR, Jan 6, 2014.

1. 2WHEELGNNR

2WHEELGNNR Junior Member

Had a good lead on fisher plow but look like dead..told you cannot to under the hood hydraulic set up in a 2002 ford f_150 but searched and saw people suggesting monarch pumps for under the hood applications where conventional does not fit. Told wont fit by two local dealers......

Expensive to convert to electric and told under the hood best way to go if you can...so would I be able to use a monarch pump for this application or how can I get this to work...I don't know the fisher plow model but Id say a Homesteader or regular duty speedcaster set up..needs painting so older unit..really ned help as so so sick of trying to start old 6vold ford tractor toplow here in western NY... thanks