1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Under carriage

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Mud Duk, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Mud Duk

Mud Duk Junior Member

I am new to the site and to plowing so i am hoping to use this site to answer my questions. So here goes. Any pointers are always welcome.

I have a 2004 dodge 3/4 ton and am taking the Boss 7'6" plow off of a 2000 dodge 3/4 ton and putting it on the newer truck. I am pretty sure that the undercariage will not work for the new truck. So i am looking to swap, buy or sell the current undercarriage that i have for the new one. The mount for the 2004 can be new or used. I have found one on craigslist in Alaska but shipping to Michigan is kinda costly. Any ideas, thoughts or inqueries are welcome.
  2. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

call some of the Boss dealers in your area say 50-60 mile radius and ask them if they have any mounts for the app. your looking for.
  3. Mud Duk

Mud Duk Junior Member

Thanks i'll give it a try.
  4. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

You are correct. The 2000 Dodge takes undercarriage LTA03666E and the 2004 Dodge takes a LTA04770B.
  5. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I have an RT-3 Boss mount off an '06 2500 Ram 4x4, along with some underhood wiring. I believe the mount is correct, but the headlamp wiring is different. I'm in MA, and would prefer not to ship it due to the weight and size of the mount, but would if need be. You would also need new hardware to mount it.

If you cant find one locally, let me know and we'll try to work out an agreement.

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Correct Ken, '03 to current 3/4 and 1 ton Dodge are all the same. :)
  7. Mud Duk

Mud Duk Junior Member

Ken what do you want for the mount and wiring? I am still calling around to my local shops, most say they don't have too many of the newer model under carriages. But i am still looking.

from ohio

Im looking for your undercariage

I have a 1999 dodge 3500 duelly and I think I need what you have. how much would you sell it for. Thanks Chris Oh im in ohio. 330 801 6388
  9. Huls01

Huls01 Junior Member

Dodge Mounts

Hello I Have Mounts off My 2004 Dodge 2500 ($300)
  10. Mud Duk

Mud Duk Junior Member

I have someone who might be interested in my undercarriage but if they back out i will let you know, 3Ksracing. Also i am still looking for the under carriage for my truck, what would shipping be for 49010, HULS01

from ohio

I have found an undercarige for my truck. thanks anyway.
  12. rborist1

rborist1 Junior Member
    from Canada

I am looking for the LTA03666E mount for a 2002 3/4 ton. Do you still have yours? Or did it sell?
  13. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I know this is an old thread but I am looking for this dodge mount !!!!
  14. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We got a pallet of that mount in the other day
  15. titansdog21

titansdog21 Junior Member
    from NJ

Do you still have the mounts and what kind of mounts are they?
  16. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Is it used? Pm me cost for unit n s/h to 49078.