1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultramount wiring question 2003 f350

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by scuba steveo, Sep 28, 2013.

1. scuba steveo

scuba steveo Junior Member

New to the site. Any help will be appreciated. Hooking up my ultramount to a 2003 f350 diesel. Got all the frame mounts on. no problems there. Using a 2 plug 3 port brain box. My question is, where is the connector on the headlight harness that connects to the wiring to the brain box? I have poked around on both sides and I would hazzard a guess that the connectors are under the battery trays somewhere. Thought I would throw it out there and see if any of you guys know before I pull the batteries to take a look.
    Thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Well you have wiring that goes to each headlight. You tk wiring plugs into the western wiring and the western wiring then plugs into your tk wiring

3. scuba steveo

Just trying to figure out where the connection is on the truck wiring.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

The headlights. At the back of them

5. scuba steveo

Wow. Now I feel like a tool. The connector on the western harness that I have is for two different bulbs. One half is the 9004 and the other is the half is the 9007. I thought that the connector would match up exactly to a connector somewere else on the trucks wiring harness and when I didn't see and exact match I assumed that the connection was hidden by the battery boxes. Thanks for the reply diesell.
    :mechanic: