1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultramount w/ISO box Headlight Harness #'s for 01/1500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by snowpoe, Oct 20, 2007.

1. snowpoe

snowpoe Member

just bought a 03 Western Ultra mount Pro 7'6" with updated harness w/ISO box that came off of a 06 Chevy 1500 silverado and I am putting it on a 01 Chevy 1500 silverado

The harness has a 11 pin & a 3 pin on truck & plow sides & it does have a isolation module box ,And both truck have the day time running lights & there is a wire for that on the harness

My ? is what are the headlight wire harness #'s that I need to make this work on my 01 & can I still use the Isolation box.

I contacted Western & the email told me that I no longer need the 06 headlight harnesses # 2635 * & 26352 * & to buy the 26360-1 & 2636-1 Which my dealer told me were adapters at $100 each:cry: the counter guy may not no what he is talking about & they may be the actual harness that I need I just want to confirm this so I can find the Harnesses on ebay

Can someone look on there I think 99-02 1500 with Ultramount & ISO box & tell me what the headlight harness #'s are

Here is what I have:
    Isolation box 27779
    port 4 harness 26351 *
    port 3 harness 26352 *
    port 2 harness 26357
    port 1 harness 26345

I think I could also just get the whole harness kit for the 01 at $250 part # 8437-1 & sell what I have
  2. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

All I had to do was tell my parts guy that I needed whatever it took to make my 04 set up work on my 02.

He came back 5 mins later after thumbing through his book with two headlight harnesses.

I'd tell you what they are but it might be different on a 3/4 ton.

Your parts guy too lazy to look it up and try and make a sale?