1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultramount Question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by cti531, Sep 27, 2010.

1. cti531

cti531 Member

From my understanding the Ultramount plow has been around for about 8 years or so. Hopefully someone here can help me with a few questions.

Basically I want to know if a new Pro Plow Ultramount that I would buy today is the same as one built when they first started making them? If not, what advancements/improvements were made and what year were they implemented?

2. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

Hey Chad, My pro is a 50th anniversary which from what I'm told it's the first year of the ultra. My brothers is only 3 years old and their identical. Now if anything has changed within the last 3 years (which I doubt) is beyond me.

3. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

they put the nighthawk lights in them thats what change

4. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

The Pro Plows have a redesigned A frame this year. They are boxed steel instead of angle iron.

Just my .02¢