1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultramount one plow light working

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by plarena, Nov 8, 2012.

1. plarena

plarena Junior Member

i have a 2004 f250 with an 8'ultramount.both high beams work but when switched to low beams only the passenger side work,i thought it was the plow so i hooked into another setup and same thing happened,im not sure if its the module or a wiring problem any help would be appreciated.thanks
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Is this a four port isolation module or three... or god forbid it is a relay system.... Fords with single headlights are pretty straight forward so it should be easy to troubleshoot if you give more detail. I would be looking at the headlight plug at the grill first. Clean it and make sure all the pins are intact. Then check for corrosion and missing pins on the isolation module plugs. Finally examine the harnesses coming from the truck lights going to the iso module and from the iso module out to the grill plug. If you have a test light I would verify that a low beam signal is getting to the iso module but in order to tell you which pin to test we need more details. Its a straight blade flowstat ultramount, that we know but does it have three port, four port isolation module or relays?