1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultramount hydraulic adjustment Question

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by SullivanSeptic, Dec 11, 2008.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I tried searching but I can find anything on where the adjustment is on a new ultramount pro plus is. My plow drops too fast. anyone have a quick answer? Just let me know which screw and where it is at? Thanks in advance

2. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

Adjust the Quill, it should be on top next to the pump motor, will liike kinda like a set screw with a flat head slot.

3. ransom1

ransom1 Junior Member
    from PA

Yep sechracer is right. Set screw lookin thingy in top. You will have to turn it several full turns with the screwdriver in order to see a differance lowering though. I had to adjust mine when it was first installed.

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

It will be on the top ov the valve block on the corner between the hose fittings and the vent. Will have a slot for a straight blade screw driver.