1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultramount for a 93 super duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bounty21, Nov 6, 2006.

1. bounty21

bounty21 Member

ultramount- mount for a 93 super duty

looking for a good used ultramount -mount to fit a 93 f superduty around the baltimore md area

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  2. Focker

Focker Member

I have one for you, it was brand new last fall and was only plowed with about 5-6 times, so it is in great condition! The only rust is on the actual frame brackets, which was impossible to prevent being bolted directly to the frame. It is on ebay right now but if you want it, I was looking for $300 plus shipping, that includes all the hardware, minus the replacement bolts for the bumper. Let me know if you are interested and I can shoot you a pic if you give me your email! I checked Westerns website and from what they say, my mount is the same one you need, I also have the headlight harnesses for the Isolation Module system if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Focker

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  3. bounty21

bounty21 Member

price goes up u have it on ebay for $275.00 plus shipping i can get a new 1 for 340.00

4. Focker

Focker Member

Well, that is my starting bid on ebay, I figured if I sold it to you that would save the whole bidding thing! I based ny price on all of the other ones on ebay, which is actually lower, and on basis of that I just paid $425 plus tax for a new one for my new truck! Sorry if I offended you, you could have simply said "no thanks" instead of trying to make me look like an idiot!

5. bounty21

bounty21 Member

thats not what i was tring to do just didn't understand how the price went up