1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultramount Controller Buttons

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Zrxpilot, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Zrxpilot

Zrxpilot Member

Admittedly a noob with this...

Have a newer HTS with the hand held controller. What are the little buttons at each corner for?

Thanks in advance

Fwiw, the HTS has been a fine driveway plower so far. Thought I might regret not getting a heavier plow but with the limited use the last couple years I think it was the right choice. It does a fine job for what I do with it.

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm not all that familiar with the HTS plows but I'm guessing that your controller is the same one that's used for MVP and Wideout plows. Those corner buttons are for controlling wings, putting the blade in "scoop" or in "V" (none of which you can do with a straight blade obviously).

3. Zrxpilot

Zrxpilot Member

^ Makes sense. Thank you.

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Corner buttons on HTS are for a security code! Might want to make sure you know the code.

5. MikeA5150

MikeA5150 Member

Sounds like your plow has fleet flex. The buttons are for programming your 4 digit security code and if your truck can handle it hook up to a mvp or just about any new Western plow.