1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultramount and minute mount 2

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jdilliplane1, Oct 10, 2011.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

From what I can tell these systems look pretty much the same. My question is will a ultramount mount from say an 07 Dodge 3500 work with a extreme V plow. Looking up the ematch it seems the wiring, etc has the same part number, the installation directions seem the same. My dilemma is a 9'6 extreme v with wiring, controller, but no mount. and found a mount but its the ultramount with wiring included. Only reason looking this way is because it would save me a considerable amount of money!!
  2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

The wiring,pumps,controller and lights are the same, mounts totally different
  3. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

thanks jim, could you send me a quote for a mount for a 07 dodge 3500 dually quad cab shipped to 19114. Plow side would be a 9ft 6 extreme v. Also might be interested in a meyer v or snowdogg installed. Would be coming down from philly if your still offering free installation:mechanic: