1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultramount $2400

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Jampearl42, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jampearl42

Jampearl42 Junior Member

Western Ultranount 7'6. snow Plow is in nice shape no rust at all. New Model just drive into it. This is a complete set up with all wiring, joy stick, plow unit, and truck receivers. Will fit any truck. Can convert uni mount system to this with adapter. the adapter is around $200. Stored indoors, still on truck so you can see it in action. Have original manuals $2400 or B/O.[​IMG]

2. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Not to be a bear but it wont fit Any truck without the correct mount, therefore not a complete setup for someone that doesnt have the same truck as you. A mount will run 3-400 bucks, maybe a little more maybe a little less depending on where purchased and condition. Other than that...nice plow and i think your priced reasonably. Is this a pro, pro plus? Looks like it has the new style lights? Maybe a larger picture?

3. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

"Can convert to Uni-mount with adapter?" I have seen the ultra to uni adapter but uni to ultra? You can hook up a uni to a truck that has an ultru truck mount but not the other way around. Anyone buying this will, as said above, need the correct truck mount and the headlight harness, the rest of the wiring and the recievers will cross over. When put on a different truck it will have to be reconfigured for propper elevation so have a look at the pivot pins on the end of the swivel bar at the back to make sure they are not siezed. Despite its good apparent condition this can be a costly problem if you can't get those pins out to change the configuration to match the target truck.

4. Jampearl42

Jampearl42 Junior Member

Well i know it cant fit any truck with out push plates, but i wanted people to know that they can mount it on any truck with right push plates. The plow has older head light set up, but is in excellent shape.

5. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

You should list what truck it is on now

6. Jampearl42

Jampearl42 Junior Member

It was on a Silverado 2500, But i just bought a 8'6 pro plus so i kept my push plates

7. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

Push plates? You mean recievers? BTW there is a for sale section on this site

8. Jampearl42

Jampearl42 Junior Member

There are both receivers which i have another set ( comes with set up) and there are push plates that some one would need. I know there is a section for sales, but i thought i would throw it on here too. Never no