1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultra-uni mount conversion bracket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatboyNJ, Sep 26, 2011.

1. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

have a ultra to uni converseion bracket i picked up last year but ended up somehow finding a uni moiunt truck side for my truck....use this to mount the easier to find ultra mount truck side to the cheaper and reliable uni mount plow side...this is the newer style conversion and looks as if it was used one 1 or 2 times...
    in the central jersey area and will not ship
    can get pictures if needed
    asking 300

2. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

will ultramount wiring run unimount plow?

3. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

there is a 2 plug system that came with the early ultras that i belive works...but the uni mount plows are 2 plug and most ultra are 3 with the iso module....

ive heard of wiring conversion too but never seen it in person

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

you can convert a 2 wire plow to 3 wire its easy and i can get pics if need be

5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

I would love to see some pics because I have a ultra 3 plug on truck side and am going to hook up a uni MVP with conversion kit. Thought I would have to change out the #1 wire harness though.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Do you have an MVP control harness for the iso module right now?

7. DJC

DJC Senior Member

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You will definately need to change the control harness, namely b/c the controller plug is different, let alone the amount of wires. You will also need a power harness b/c the MVP's use another terminal in the batt cable. That's a start.

9. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

still got this peice

200 picked up in nj dont want to hold onto it all winter

10. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

where in NJ are you ? Very interested. Im in Morris County. Thanks

11. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

in freehold...right in the center of the state