1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Strobe install

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ultra Strobe, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

damn nice work......lots of ramdom amber going on there..

whats the inside look like?...

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have bee to your shop before!! I bought mounting brackets for a fed. sig tir3 style light. Didnt know you guys were on plow site lol.
    Btw, I found out about you guys through the buss. cards you had out at ralph helm inc.. Dont know if you care but I always like to know how/where people hear about my company.

4. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Are you guys off Pyott Rd ? I used to get saltwater tank supplies next door to you i think .
    Always wanted to stop but I was never there when you were open.

BJ

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

dang, thats alot of lights, looks real good man.

6. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Yes we are on Pyott @ 930 Pyott Rd Unit 106 Crystal Lake open Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm

7. dheavychevy38

dheavychevy38 Senior Member

Hands down great work. Did matty install those ?

8. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Thanks for the info its always good to find out where people hear about us.

9. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Thank you we appreciate the compliment

10. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

we used the factory supplied Ford Aux. switches and on the back of the Viper EXT's on the inside back window we padded and vinyled the back of them .

11. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Do the vipers get in the way of the rear sliding window opening or are they far enough offset?

12. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

No ,we fabricate our own brackets that go up behind the headliner to mount to the metal of the roof which give it room for the sliding rear window and also so they do not rattle against the window

13. 4evergreenlawns

4evergreenlawns Senior Member

Professional work every time!!!!!!!!!!

Most of you know me not to mix words. If I have an opinoin I well post it. No different in this case!

I have been having lights installed by Ultra Strobe since 2001. Rob and his staff has seen every truck I own and they are the only ones that I trust to do this type of work on my trucks. They have consoles, lap top mounts and just about anything you need made custom for your vehicle. Not something hacked made to work.

One of the most important things to me is when lights are installed they get installed the way I WANT them not the easiest way for the installer. Secondly, I DO NOT want to be spending my time back and forth to the installed to be fixing wiring problems.

ULTRA STROBE is the only place I will leave my truck and not have to babbysit it to be sure it gets done right. I NEVER have to return after an install unless there is a light that has gone out (with LEDs this hardly happens). Their install is 100% perfect EVERYTIME. They put lights exactly where I want them no matter how crazy the location or number of lights.

The entire staff in this shop knows how to get the job done right and they are up to speed on what is curent in the industry NOT just what is in stock so they can sell you something RIGHT NOW.

This is a proffessional shop for lighting installs with cerfitied installers not some guy in a garage or someone esles shop doing it as a hobby while people in the background are drinking beer and taking a nap on the community couch.

I buy NEW trucks and within days my trucks are getting lights installed. I want professional work done and these guys are the only people I would ever let run any kinds of wires anywhere on my truck,

Well worth the price, the drive where ever you might be coming from and by far the best service.

Ron G.

14. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

UMM...have you been spying on me??....LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing:

at least i drink beer with the people in the background when i install...:drinkup:

sounds like a real nice operation they got going...makes me want to work there..i'd kill to be in a real shop with the cool stuff to do work like that.

ULTRA....can you post some more pics...this padding and vinyl intrigues me.

15. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

Funny.. doesnt that truck look like mine? :) Hell the lights are in the same spot you pointed out on my truck. I just wish I had the money to do it all. I grabbed a whelen mini lightbar for this year.. need to make some money so I can do the setup I really want!

16. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

BTW.. This looks really good. Course now I have to change what I want since this truck looks just like mine!

17. 4evergreenlawns

Just had this lightbar, Impax, and switches installed by Ultra Strobe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. 4evergreenlawns

19. 4evergreenlawns

20. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Very nice, I especially like the ones along the running boards.