1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra-mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by sammy77, Oct 22, 2010.

1. sammy77

sammy77 Junior Member

Hi guys, new to this site but not to plowing(11yrs). Anyway I have an issue with my Ultra-mount thats on my 2005 F350, on the passenger side I cannot the shoe assembly (I believe thats what its called) to stay locked in position. Initially I can get it to lock into place and it will stay there for a while untill I start banging snow around. WTF?? Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Sam

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Is it bent or broken at all? Once i lock mine on and put the pin on i have never had any issues with mine.

3. sammy77

sammy77 Junior Member

Not at all. I've measured for straightness on both sides to verify. I'm just lost on this one. Thanks

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

could you some pics up maybe we can help u better

once you slide it up from the bottom you put the pin in and it should stay locked in place

5. sammy77

sammy77 Junior Member

I will post some pics as soon as possible. I slide it up it locks into place and later it comes back out. Thank you.