1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Mount w/7'6" Std. price consideration ???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Derf, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Derf

Derf Junior Member

Going to be getting a new plow and truck. Dealer would rather have no plow on the trade. So, I need to know how much to ask for a 4 year old Western 7' 6" standard plow with Ultramount and hand held control. The whole shooting match including mounts, receivers, electrical etc... Any info would be appreciated. It's presently on a 2001 GMC 1500. All in great shape. Thanks :salute:
  2. KelleyZP

KelleyZP Member

I just bought the exact same plow- same age and everything for $2000. dont know- ended up being a pretty good deal i think
  3. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Hety Derf, I would be interested in buying the plow side from you. I would have to see pics of it to offer you a price, but I have been in the plowing industry for 20 some years. Let me know and if you are in the Milwaukee/Fond u lac area I can come take a look at it.
  4. kennyrain

kennyrain Member

2k sounds like a good price
  5. o1217

o1217 Junior Member

I paid $3,333.00 New Installed

I paid $3,333.00 during the summer of 2001 for this plow Brand new installed at the County Fair Special.
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

If it's nice $2000.00 sounds fair!
  7. procut

procut Senior Member

$2000 +/- sounds about right to me as well.