1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultra mount truck side mounts F/s in nj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fatheadon1, Aug 21, 2013.

1. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

i have collected a few mounts from friends trading in trucks and all that good stuff so now its time to sell them

First is a year old ultramount frame off a 05 f350 diesel this fits 05-07 superduty trucks i have most of the hardware asking 375 ObO

Second is a ultra mount truckside off a 03 dodge 2500 this frame is 2 years old and should fit 2003-2009 trucks asking 375 ObO

Third is a ultra mount truck side that came off a classic 07 chevy 2500 diesel not sure what year range it fits in good shape have most of the hardware not sure how old it is. 350.00 Obo

Last i have the 3 wire harness off the 05 ford complete with iso and contorler 750 OBO this harness will fit dodge chevy or ford you would just need the headlight harness for that truck. the headlight harness that comes with it is the non h13 style ford worktruck headlight harness Pics will be up by the end of the week

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

bump cash talks guys

3. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

275.00 each i wanna move them

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Would the Ford mount work for a 05 f450?

5. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

yes sir it fits 05-07 f250-550