1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Mount: No left movement

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Dailylc, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

The plow will raise up and down and right, but when you try to go left it will raise the plow and thaen the plow drops. I have very clean and dry connections at all the plugs. Any suggestions?

2. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

Cab command? Could be in your controller as I have two that do the same thing. You can open the controller and take a test light to the pack of the plug. I believe the harness plug from the top down is UP
    POWER (on power is keyed)

Mine would power up the right and left at the same time causing the plow to lose its left. Also check the terminals for good contact at the plug harness.
  3. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Just wanted to let everyone know, I got it fixed. It was moisture in the system that froze up. I warmed the unit up and if worked fine. So I changed the fluid and everything works fine now.