1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Mount 3 plug wiring help Headlights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by tony19426, Dec 18, 2010.

1. tony19426

tony19426 Junior Member

I have a 8 foot ultra mount with 3 plug wireing with 4 plug mod. i bought new with my 2006 F-350 i want to put plow on a 97 f350 7.3 but haveing trouble with the headlights we spliced them in i got color combos for both there correct but just wont work only marker lights these are also the nighthawk lights when u unplug the lights from plow only 1 low beam light works and the high beams work fine on the truck lights plow lights wont go on at all. any ideas what it could be please help if you can

oh and if you switch the the plugs on the mod. same problem 1 low works and both high work on the truck side and we tested the mod on 3 other trucks and its is in working order

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

I think you might need a new iso module. I dont think that the headlights are the same(Obviously cause you had to splice lights). Use westerns quick match to see the part numbers

3. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010