1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ultra just wont angle??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ltsrace, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ltsrace

ltsrace Junior Member
    from Iowa

I have a couple year old ultramount on a 2001 ram... was working fine last week, then took plow off to work on truck....first time after hooking back up plow raised fine, then angled to the left fine but no angle to the right..up and down works fine, just wont angle right. in the all float position no angle, but if I raise the blade a lil bit then try to angle left the blade raises up?? I cleaned the conections at the plugs..replaced the s2 solenoid.. checked the other two solenoids(look good)..cleaned all the negitive conections on the battery and at the pump..doesnt seam like the solenoids a working, I unpluged all the grounds off the solenoids an the plow acts the same..checked the fluid level, clean and full. Im stumped..... Thanks for any help......